Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/16/11

A Change Of Scenery

We moved last week!!!!!! We are buying a house and I couldn't be happier. This new house is bigger and has more space for our little family. Destiny has her own room and Laney is sharing a room with Paisley now. The kids are so thrilled with the new house, but we all love the yard the best. We now have this HUGE back yard with plenty of room for the girls to run and play. The view from the back porch is gorgeous (especially compared to our old view!) and when I sit outside watching the girls play I feel this sense of peace....belonging. We belong here. This is home. Words just don't adequately describe how happy I am now. I will try to post some pictures of our new home very soon. I've got so much left to unpack and I've misplaced my camera! :(
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! for you! Can't wait to see pictures when you are able to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for the mcnabb family. You guys deserve it. Can't wait to come play on the swing set

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Looking forward to seeing picture of the new place!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING news!! So happy for you all :-) I'm looking forward to your pictures.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your camera is right where you put it - remember? I'll be excited when I can see pictures of your new place. I'm sure your girls will absolutely love being outside in your big back yard. Great choice. It makes me happy to hear that you are so happy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails