Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1/15/12

And They Said It Couldn't Be Done.....

Big news in McNabb Land..... Today marked 2 weeks of accident-free living for my little Moosey-girl! That is, accident-free living in big girl panties! My girl has been working hard on potty training and for 2 weeks now she has been going naked except for wearing big girl panties AND going to the potty EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I am still putting diapers on her at night, but she has also been waking up DRY every morning for 2 weeks. This week we will be working on potty training with clothes on. I am curious to see how she does with remembering to go potty once she is wearing pants.
 
I know what some of you are thinking. She's 4, right? Shouldn't she already be using the potty? Please keep in mind that she's had some serious bowel issues and has been diagnosed with incontinence. They've even gone as far as to say that she doesn't realize that she has to go to the potty, she doesn't get that "gotta go" feeling. This is a BIG accomplishment for our girl and we are SOOOOOO proud of how far she has come.
 
WAY TO GROW MOOSEY!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back...although I can keep up with you on FB too...blogging is just fun. Way to go Moosey. Keep up the good work. Yeah for Big girl panties.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails