Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/17/10

Do You See It?

Do you see the smiles on the faces

of the three little girls

that I get to spend my days with?!

<
How did I get to be so blessed?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful, and you did a great job photographing them!

    Have fun schooling them! I'm sure there's going to be a lot of really fun moments and a lot of really trying moments. Stay in prayer and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smiles. Hope you are smiling too. Have fun with home schooling. Don't stress when things don't go the way you want - roll with the punches, so they say. Glad you're back to posting on your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have grown so much, Kaleena...
    I love their smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails