skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I had a fabulous Mother's Day. We spent the day at home, just the five of us. The day was very relaxed. I did a little work around the house and then spent most of the day just playing with the girls. They surprised me with a new cell phone:) My old cell phone was worn out, and I've been wanting a Blackberry. Bobby had already told me that he checked with the cell phone company and that it was going to cost too much to upgrade my phone. He told me to pick something else for Mother's Day. I couldn't really think of anything else that I needed or wanted, so I told him that all I wanted for Mother's Day was to be able to spend the entire day together as a family. I was surprised and really happy when I got my family day AND my Blackberry:) Later in the afternoon I got to go grocery shopping ALONE. Seriously, that was a treat! While I was gone Bobby and the girls did some major cleaning and when I walked in the house I thought I was in the wrong place. They cleaned the kitchen counters, put away the dishes I had washed earlier, cleaned the bathroom, and even mopped the floors! Then, they made me dinner and it was SO good. We had spaghetti, bread, and salad (one of my favorite meals!) and the best part about it was I didn't have to lift a finger to help. I've never felt so appreciated and loved as I did yesterday:) How was your Mother's Day?
I'm so glad you got everything you wanted for mother's day, Kaleena.
ReplyDeleteYay for you!! So glad to hear you felt loved and appreciated :) You so deserve it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great surprise! My kids gave me a great Mother's Day too. (Well as long as you don't count the brief moment of back talking from my son :)
ReplyDeleteWell that day sounds absolutely perfect. He hit all the love languages...Didn't he? So sweet.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a blessed day.
It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :) All my plans were canceled, because Devon got strep throat on Saturday. Oh well, I spent the day doing what I always do.... being a mom. lol The kids made me great homemade gifts, as you already have seen on my blog. :~)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds positively perfect! I'm so happy that you got exactly what you asked for AND more :) that's precious!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, you are an amazing friend and just cuz you've been so busy and having a hard time doesn't make you a bad friend. Feel free to send me a venting email at any time. I hope you know I care about you and think you are very special! Love ya!! Hugs :)
Oh, Kaleena! So very happy for you! You deserve such a day! You are one wonderful Mom! And I'm so glad you were treated like a queen on such a special day! ~Janine XO
ReplyDelete