skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanks for the help with deleting that mean comment. I was able to easily remove it this morning. All is well in McNabb Land today. Today is my 27th birthday and I have a busy day planned. I hope to have lots of pictures to post later. I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
Also, please pray for my friend Jill's sister. Jill's sis is expecting a baby boy. She is having some complications and will be in the hospital until the baby is born. Keep them in your prayers.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Full of good memories! Looking forward to photos.
ReplyDeleteWell done girl, am glad you've got rid of it, there was really no point leaving it on here permanently and you've done the right thing. Happy Birthday...!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday to you, Kaleena! I hope you have a very special day today. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including my sister in your post. I really appreciate it. Only 4 more days to term. Looks like she's going to get there! :)
Happy Birthday to you!!! I think you should do birhtday's up big. I hope you have a great one.
ReplyDeleteGood job removing that ugly comment. Now you have peace and you can enjoy your day!!!
Happy Birthday Kaleena!! Hope you have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY11111 Hope you day was super fun.... you definately deserve it. Prayers for Jill's sister...
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday Kaleena!! I hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!! Hope the celebrating continues and all goes well for your friend. My neighbor spent the last 3 months of her pregnancy in the hospital but WHAT a DARLING baby boy she has to show for it!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday Kaleena. I do hope it was a good one. You have been in my thoughts lately and I do hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteSo, you know the very not so good problem of severe allergies. What do you have problems with? Scary, huh?!!
I am doing so much better and am so thankful for your kind thoughts and words my friend!
~Julie
Happy belated birthday! I've been a little under the weather and I'm behind on my commenting!
ReplyDelete