Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/20/10

Prayer Request....An Update

After what has been an incredibly stressful and scary day, I am happy to report that my little chicks are both home from school SAFE and SOUND. School was in lockdown from a little after 8 a.m. until the last bell rang to end the school day. I walked the floor all day, anxiously waiting for instruction from the school on when they would be releasing their students. The students in that school are grades K-2nd. Paisley is in 1st grade. I can't even begin to describe the "worst case scenerios" that invaded my mind today as I waited. I'm so glad that all of the kids are home safely now. When I finally learn all the details I'll try to post about it. Thanks for your prayers:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness. Will be anxious to hear what happened. Now momma can relax, if at all possible.

    Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just found out about the lockdown. How scary. I wonder what happened? But besides that I am glad your kids are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails