Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4/25/10

I'm So Excited

I'm so excited! Jess from CSN contacted me and asked me to do a review. I've been looking for days, trying to pick the item that I want to review, but I just can't decide. CSN has 200+ stores to shop in and they sell everything from corner TV stands to toys. What's a girl to choose? I've looked at indoor toys, outdoor activities, dishes, furniture, gardening tools, and so much more. I just can't decide. I think I've finally decided to let the girls pick something. Stay tuned to see what they pick for me to review.....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a $$$ limit? Cuz' if you don't this is an awesome opportunity to do some home improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS

    I forgot to mention that CVS is giving away a free photo magnet and I thought you might be interested! I blogged about it but the code is FREE4MOM if you just wanna check it out yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds very exciting. Do you get to keep what you pick to review? I hope the girls pick something fun and useful. Yes, we will be waiting for the big choice to me made. How did you get this? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails