Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1/12/09

Not Me Monday

I did not take advantage of my husband this weekend by waiting until I was standing at the door (without our 3 children)with the car keys and yelling to him "watch the kids, I'm going to the grocery store!" I also did not come home from the grocery store totally exhausted even though I left the kids at home. I did not walk into the house carrying an arm load of groceries and with a loaf of bread hanging between my teeth just so I didn't have to make a second trip to the car. I did not wait until the last minute to help my 5 year old with homework we had all weekend to do. On Saturday when my older girls asked if it was time for a bath, I DID NOT tell them they look clean to me and tell them they had a bath yesterday and they could do their part to help the planet by conserving water! I did not let my 1 year old take her diaper off and sit naked for 10 minutes before I found the energy to get a new diaper to put on her. I am not lazy on my weekends!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. We conserve water by skipping occasional baths, too. :)
    Glad you got to go to the grocery store by yourself. What a treat!
    Great Not Me's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great not me monday, I have many times grabbed a bag or some kind of shopping between my teeth to avoid that second trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get trying to avoid that second trip out to the car, especially in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a Mom is an exhausting job isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails