Here are some stats, because I know that you are just dyin' to know:)
-Delaney weighs 22 pounds 4 ounces
-She is 33 inches tall
-She has a head circ. of 19 inches
-She is in the 25 percentile
-She finally wears a size 3 diaper!
-She is in 18-24 months clothing.
-Her little pants fit really good in the waist if they are 18 months in size, but her shirts have to
be size 24 months or they aren't long enough.
-Her shoe size is a 5.
-her new words are "SNOW" and "NO!" and she also tries to say "bird" (it sounds like bud)
-when I say "I love you" to her she smiles really wide and then says "I" I think that is her way of saying "I love you too," but I still really look forward to hearing those words:)












She is precious and what a great way to keep all the stats on your blog. I sure wish i had a blog when my kids were little like this. I started when my boy was 3.
ReplyDeleteSo glad she seems to be doing so well! I'll bet she is a joy to be around :) She is so lucky to have such a good momma like yourself!
ReplyDeleteSounds like she is doing really good!! That's good to hear:)
ReplyDeleteYay! She's doing well. I know what you mean about little kid's outfits, we always had the problem with the pants being too long and shirt fit right or the shirt too short and the pant fit perfect. Why do they do that anyway?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info on Lego too. We could not figure it out at all.
I love the new photos of your girls!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful...as are your girls.
With smiles,
Jackie
aaaaaawwwwwwww it's always amazing to watch them grow and learn, I think we always long for those itty-bitties they started out as, but we enjoy watching them turn into those people they are destined to become too. Sounds like she's growing good, she's bigger then my almost 3 year old.
ReplyDelete