skip to main |
skip to sidebar

We're still here just hanging out. Paisley is sleeping alot and I am too tired to sleep. I wish I was allowed to leave this room to get some air, but someone has to be here in the room at all times. They are treating the meningitis. We've added a 2nd antibiotic as well as a few other things I can't spell or pronounce. We're praying it all helps get her healthy fast.
Oh bless her heart, she looks so worn out.
ReplyDeletePraying, praying, praying.
Oh my goodness...praying like crazy and sending HUGS from TX. Hoping the doctors can give her some relief soon!
ReplyDelete~Elyse
So. it is meningitis? Keep that medicine coming, doctors, and make this sick cutie well again. Kaleena, you really need to sleep so you don't get run down and catch everything that's floating around the hospital. You really can't leave the room? Who is giving you food? Take care of yourself. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteMan! Poor baby. We're praying too.
ReplyDeleteKaleena, I'm sorry that she had to go through the tests that she's endured. I hope that the meds work quickly and that you both will be home...sweet home quickly. Take care of yourself, too, Kaleena.
ReplyDeleteThis part of the comment is for Paisley:
Dear Paisley,
I know that you can't wait to go home. It will be soon, but until then, you are where you need to be to get the medicines the doctors have for you. I know that you are being a good patient. Jesus Loves You...This I Know...For the Bible Tells Me So.Keep singing that in your heart (and out loud if you feel like it! :)) )
Keep your sweet smile going. Give your sisters and Daddy a big hug when you get home...and give your Mama a big hug now as she stays with you in the hospital. Get well soon.
Love,
Ms. Jackie
Poor little girl. She will be fine though. Look after yourself. Thinking of you and your loved ones at this time.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so sad. I am praying for that sweet girl. Get some rest.
ReplyDelete