Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/31/09

Urgent Prayers For Delaney

I don't have alot of time to spend on the computer tonight, but I do I have a very important request. My sweet little Delaney has suddenly become very sick. We went out of town as planned this weekend and she got sick on Saturday morning. She woke with a fever of 103 and it just went higher through the day, despite my efforts to lower it with tylenol/motrin. By Saturday night she was wheezing and rattling with a SCARY FAST heartrate. She was pretty much gasping for breath. As on now, we have no clue what has caused this, but as the doctors givs me answers, I'll post about it. Please pray. She's so worn out and burning up with fever. I just want her to be okay. I feel so lost. Please, please pray for my sweet girl. She's been through so much in her short little life and she just can't seem to catch a break.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Praying for your sweet baby girl. I hope you find out what caused this soon and that it doesn't happen again. Bless her heart. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so scary. Praying for Delaney. I hope answers are found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In prayer. Thanks for the comments, Kaleena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, will pray for your Laney!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got done praying with my boys. I will continue to pray. Please let us know when you find out anything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails