Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/29/09

A Simple Request

In honor of my 27th birthday (8 days away) I have decided to post a request. I want to know about my friends in blog world. More specifically, I want to know how you came across my blog, why you keep coming back, and what you like most about me (or my blog.) Or, if you don't like my blog, I want to know what it is you don't like and what I can do to improve it. How can this possibly be in honor of my birthday? Well, I'll tell you. I'm human and I like to have my ego fed! So feed my ego people, please!!!! Oh yeah, and I AM genuinely curious as to why anyone would be even remotely interested in reading the musings of a almost 27 year old momma from McNabb Land, Tennessee. Also, if there's any questions about me or my family that you'd like to ask or a certain topic that you would like to see me post about, feel free to leave that in a comment as well. I'm an open book and I don't mind answering your questions!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday bloggy friend!

    I found your by clicking on your button linked from another blog (which?)

    I pray that this year you will find peace and contentment.

    I appreciate your blog because you are real. No pretenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on a blog when all of your precious girls were in the hospital at once. I just could not believe all that you were going through. I prayed for you and your family.

    I agree with the last comment. Don't change. I enjoy reading about you and your girls.

    I am in love with your song, Broken. It is now my favorite!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend. I found your blog after you had left a comment to me when I had my urgent prayer request posted. You went a step further and posted about me on your blog for prayer. I am very thankful for your friendship.

    I keep reading your blog because you don't beat around the bush..... you put yourself out there, you're real. I also enjoy all of the cute pictures of your girls:)

    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaleena, I come here for YOU :) Because you are a mom, and a wife and a daughter and you live in Tennessee... and you are a blogger and the girls are adorable... shoot, I could keep going... but the bottom line is that I just come here for your friendship! Knowing that you'll reciprocate and support and pray too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Almost Birthday!

    I first came to your blog when your little ladies were in the hospital, but I've stuck around because I love hearing all about what is going on in your lives. I am a 28 year old mama; so I can relate :) My question: why did you start blogging??

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Almost Birthday. You were born the same year as my daughter-in-love. I found your blog through someone else, can't remember who, when you needed prayers for all three girls. I have continued to follow you to keep updated on how you are doing. Just can't help but care for our blogger friends no matter how old or young they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how I found you. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast girl! But your story touched my heart - I'm a sucker for kids and especially little ones who are struggling. I come to try and encourage you because I have been down so many roads and I'm old enough to be your mom. And your support is important to me, too. Happy upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Early Birthday!

    How do I love thy blog? Let me count the ways...
    1. Your outlook on life is awesome.
    2. Your girls are precious!
    3. Your husband sounds sweet as can be.
    4. Your emotions show in your posts, which is what drew me to your story in the first place
    5. You are a GREAT bloggy friend!!!!!

    I would love to know more about how you and your sweetheart met and fell in love.
    I would also like to know more about your life before becoming a mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails