Yesterday marked one year since Bobby's brain surgery. I would have to say it's been the longest year of my life, but also one of the best years in my marriage. Does that make sense? Going through the rough spots in the last year has really taught me to appreciate him more. I've learned to appreciate the "little things" he does to make life easier for me and ours girls. I feel blessed to have been given the last year with him. I'm proud of how far we've come in just one year.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
It's taken me FOREVER to get my pictures from the weekend off my camera and onto my laptop. We were so busy this weekend that I just couldn't find the time to transfer them. Then, when the week started, I was so busy with therapy for Delaney and just everyday living, that I couldn't find the time. I had trouble picking just a few of my favorites. So, I decided to make a few collages so that I could post several pictures from our wonderful family weekend. Hope you enjoy!
♥Destiny & Paisley♥ in the pool
♥ Our family on the 4th♥
♥ Krysta Jade♥ in the pool
Going to the Fish Hatchery
many faces of ♥Laney Joy♥

It's taken me FOREVER to get my pictures from the weekend off my camera and onto my laptop. We were so busy this weekend that I just couldn't find the time to transfer them. Then, when the week started, I was so busy with therapy for Delaney and just everyday living, that I couldn't find the time. I had trouble picking just a few of my favorites. So, I decided to make a few collages so that I could post several pictures from our wonderful family weekend. Hope you enjoy!













So glad to see how far you've come and what you've made it through. And your montages of the girls are precious and SO cute in their layout!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have heard from other people that when they had sickness, and bad times in their lives it was the best thing for their marriage. So yes, it makes perfect sense.
ReplyDeleteGod will see you thru future problems, just like he was right beside you in this past year with all that you have been dealing with.
Looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July. YAAAA!!!1
Blessings,
Verna
What a year it has been for you indeed! My goodness. And yet to see all of you thriving and together as a family just speaks volumes!!
ReplyDeleteCute photos of all of the girls!!
Enjoyed the collages. Looks great!
ReplyDelete