skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I've fallen in love. Yes, it's true. And not with my husband. Wait, that sounds bad doesn't it? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my husband. Really. I do. I swear. But, this love I am talking about is NOT with Bobby. I have a confession to make. I am having an affair. Now, don't be quick to jump to conclusions. Don't judge me just yet. You see, this love affair I speak of, is not with another man who is not my spouse. Sheesh! I'm not like that. Really. I'm not. I have fallen in love with my sister's camera. Oh baby! Talk about a fine piece of equipment! She came over here for Paisley's party and happened to have her camera in the car. Well, let me just say, it was love at first sight. For me anyway. I'm not sure how the camera feels about me yet, but I think it likes me! Let's just say, my sister needed to borrow some beach towels and I offered to loan her a couple of mine. For a price. I told her she could leave her camera with me, for collateral, and I would loan her 2 of my beach towels. Nice of me, right? I know, I'm just generous like that. Can't believe she took the deal. She did. She must've really needed those towels. So anyway, when she returns my towels, she can have her camera back. I'm almost ashamed to admit, I hope she loses my towels. Or falls in love with THEM. That would work out great. We could trade. My 2 beach towels ($5 each at wal-mart) for her Canon Rebel EOS XTi with 28-210mm lense and 75-300mm zoom lense. Sounds like a good trade to me. I mean, really. I LOVED those towels. So, I collected my collateral on Saturday, and here it is Moday, and she still has my towels, and I still have her collateral. Maybe she's decided she likes the towels better than her camera? A girl can dream, can't she?! This camera works like a dream and I WANT ONE!!!!!!! So, there you have it. My love affair revealed. Also, if anyone happens to have one of these dandy little cameras just laying around the house, collecting dust and taking up space, I'd be happy to take it off your hands for you. Set the price. I may even throw in one of my beloved beach towels to sweeten the deal. You know, 'cuz I'm just generous like that.....Seriously, if any of you know where I can get a good deal on a Canon Rebel or a similar camera, let me know. For real. Sister dearest ain't gonna let me keep her collateral FOREVER. Besides, how long can I really get away with pretending not to be home when she's beating down my door trying to collect her camera and return my towels keep something that doesn't belong to me?
It's just so beautiful though. I can't seem to help myself. Wonder if she'd get mad if I moved without telling her?
I have a canon rebel! It's been great especially for my soap pics for the website. I don't know how to do any of the fancy things on it. I do need to have mine serviced. I bought it used and it keeps saying error 99.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh. You can move by me, and share the camera with me. I'll give your sister a couple towels too:)
ReplyDeleteI have the same feeling about the Nikon D90...except I don't think the Wolf Camera store would let me hold is as collateral for my beach towels....maybe my money, but definitely not my towels...that is unless maybe my towels were worth $1200.
ReplyDeleteJust popping by from Matters of the Heart! Congrats on your win :-)
That is an impressive camera! Hope the trade works out for you:)
ReplyDeleteI'd be in danger around a camera like that myself!
ReplyDeleteNaughty girl...I won't tell your husband!
ReplyDeleteCool camera!
ReplyDelete