skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Greetings from the interstate! We are on our way to TC Thompson Children's Hospital with Delaney Joy. A doctor there is going to be running some tests on her stomach and intestines to find out if she will be needing her surgery sooner rather than later. This appointment was scheduled a few weeks ago for early September, but we called and had it moved to an earlier appointment because her tummy troubles have been just awful lately. Last night was especially rough. Laney was in ALOT of pain last night. Her stomach was so bloated and she just couldn't get comfortable. She was twisting and turning and screaming most of the night. I feel so helpless when she gets that way. I've been giving her Miralax EVERYDAY and it just doesn't seem to do the trick. Her constipation has been severe since she was a little over a week old and nothing that we try (just short of an enema) ever works. She is resting now, in her car seat (Praise the Lord for reclining car seats!!!!) and hopefully she will sleep for the duration of the car ride. Please pray that the doctors have wisdom and understanding today as they help us to decide the best treatment possible for our precious Laneybug. Pray that this hospital stay is a short one and that we are able to come home quickly to our Destiny and Paisley and that Laney handles these tests like a trooper.
I'll update on Delaney as soon as I am able. Thank you for praying with us.
♥♥♥♥In other news, we may have a new (used) car soon. We have a friend that is buying a new truck and he is no longer needing his old car (a chrysler PT Cruiser) so he has offered to trade it to us. The best thing about the PT Cruiser is that all 5 of us will fit in it! I've taken it for a test drive and it drives like a dream! Please pray that everything works out and we are able to get this car.
I hope solutions are found for your little one. That is so hard when she is in such pain. I also hope the car situaion works out for you too. What car did you use to get to the hospital?
ReplyDeleteI like PT Cruisers. We rented one on a trip last year and really enjoyed using it. Made me wish we had our own.
Good luck with Laney and the car!
ReplyDeletePraying for Delaney....
ReplyDeletePraise God for a car on the way! He ALWAYS provides!!
I just said a prayer for her and for you.
ReplyDeleteMy little one suffers from similar issues... It is a horrible thing to battle. Praying for the car situation, that would certainly be a blessing for your family. Just read the post above, praying the test come out okay and God will lead you in all of your decisions.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day.