Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/11/09

My Feeble Attempt At Bow Making

No laughter please!
















Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am so not laughing. I think you did a very good job. I especially like the brown one and the ladybug one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I be laughing!? Those look amazing! Way better then any bows I could make! WOW! (I love the ladybug one... I loooove ladybugs)
    You have talent :)
    p.s. Delaneys' birthday will be perfect, no matter what, because she's got a super awesome family who love her SSSOOO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love 'em! I have never been able to make things like that. With three girls, that skill is going to come in handy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing?! Laughing?! Oh no, smiling in delight, but definitely not laughing! Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could sell these, Kaleena. I know that you wouldn't because they are for your precious ones...but you are quite good at bow making.
    Hugs and smiles to you from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not feeble at all! Looks like a pro made them. They look like the bows I buy for my daughters and then cross my fingers and hope the bows make it home with them from school :)

    And, no, you didn't miss an announcement...we waited for a few months to make sure all was well and just keep it to ourselves for a while and then after we told family, things got very busy (and my blogging was sporadic) so I never did a "formal" announcement...Now, it's pretty obvious with my super-expanded middle, and I figured all formality (and time to think of something clever to say on my blog) is out the window :) Thanks for the congrats!
    I hope all is well with you - I'm going to take a few minutes on your blog and see what I've been missing...
    Again, the bows are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! I am in love with these bows! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey great job on your bows!!! You don't give yourself enough credit, they are absolutely adorable and look like they are store bought. You should sell some on etsy!!

    Oh by the way I shipped your pampered chef and book that you won on Saturday. So sorry it took me sooooo long to get it in the mail!! Things were just super busy around here. I hope you like them!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails