Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12/8/09

Heartbroken

I feel so hopeless today. My sweet little chihuahua, Sugar is very sick and I can't help her. I took her to the vet and was told that she has Pyometra. I never even heard of that before. The vet said she needs to have surgery (spaying) to fix it and we can't afford it. I actually had to write a check to pay the $60 to take her to the vet and the money to pay that check isn't even in the bank:( The vet says if she doesn't have the surgery she will die. How can I just sit and watch my sweet little dog die?! I am so heartbroken.....She is the sweetest little soul and I just don't know how to let her go. Please pray for my sweet pup. I can't stand watching her suffer.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Kaleena, how much did they say the surgery would be? Do you have a local animal shelter that may have a vet that does either pro bono surgery or would reduce their rates? Someone will know something that can help you. I know how this must devastate you, but, when your emotions settle a bit, you will figure this out. I think back to the car situation and it turned out okay, even when you thought there was no hope. Turn it over to HIM again. Thinking of you and saying prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sad! I wish I could help financially but I barely get by as it is. So I will pray. A lot. *hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Keleena! I am so sorry for this situation. Praying for Sugar and for you :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call around. Sometimes there are clinics that will help in cases like this. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that before either. But I agree with the above posters, call around and see what happens. The worst anyone can tell you is no and you've already got that answer. You never know who may say yes, and you'll never find out unless you ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your precious pooch. I agree with the others who commented. Try other sources and see if you can get the help you need for your Sugar. Wishing you luck and sending up prayers.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaleena - sorry to hear about your puppy. :-(

    Please stop by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails