purses, toothless grins, smiling eyes, freckles, the sounds of the ocean, little girl giggles, hugs from my little ones, sloppy wet baby kisses, tiny baby clothes, lazy Sundays, quiet nights, starry skies, the color gray, Starbucks,strawberries, BBQ chicken, porch swings, going to the park, lighthouses,the smell of rain, country music, sunflowers, pink carnations, rainbows, road trips, waterfalls,7 letter names that end in "Y", children named Paisley, Destiny, and Delaney, crayola crayons, family outings, nice people, volunteering at school, 65 mustangs, unique names, church, chihuahuas,Panda Express, brown eyes, little girls in dresses, the color brown, shoes, computer, shopping, books
Well, here they are, as promised. Some pictures from Laneybug's birthday. I'm not posting very many because I don't have very much time. I'll try to post some more in a few days...maybe. Please don't hold me to it:) Anyway....we had two cakes for our 2 year old. I ordered one from a lady that is friends with my SIL. She said she would make it, but that I would need to come to her home and pick out a design. I tried to set up a time to visit her several times, but it just never happened. I figured that she didn't want to make the cake for me (you know, since she was never available to meet with me about choosing a cake design) so I called my sister and asked her to find me a cake for Laney's special day. Long-story-short, my SIL's friend showed up at my house with a cake at around 10pm Friday night. Guess she figured she didn't need my input for cake design? Well, my sister already ordered a cake for Laney. So we just had two cakes for our special 2 year old! They were both beautiful cakes and both tasted yummy!
I've read all your most recent posts and goodness you have been busy! It's so good to hear from you friend. :) I hope your sweet babe Delaney feels much better soon. And that you will find a way to relax your back so it doesn't hurt :)
Oh how beautiful....Laney Bug...and the cakes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the photos!!! They are great!
Smiles,
Jackie
Everyone should have two cakes on their birthday! Especially when they are as beautiful as those! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI've read all your most recent posts and goodness you have been busy! It's so good to hear from you friend. :) I hope your sweet babe Delaney feels much better soon. And that you will find a way to relax your back so it doesn't hurt :)
ReplyDeleteDid you have leftover cake for a few days (or do you still have cake leftover)? They certainly were cute!
ReplyDeleteThe cakes are special and I bet Laney wasn't complaining. You probably had cake coming out of your ears though.
ReplyDelete