My little Sugar is doing well. She's started eating again. I take that as a sign that she is recovering well. I think she will be back to her old self soon.
My husband's Chiari symptoms are causing problems again. He's been struggling with the tinnitus and vertigo again. He's falling down alot and has fainted on me a few times in the last few days. I wish there was something I could do to make him feel better. The pressure headaches haven't gotten too bad this time (yet) and I hope that they don't. The fainting is scary enough without adding in "crying and holding his head while in pure agony" in there. From what we've learned about chiari in the past year, we know that these things are just something we will have to deal with as they happen. His neurosurgeon said that some people have the decompression surgery and have few or no problems ever again and then some people have the surgery and still have almost all of the same problems. The way we see it-at least he's still here with us. His syrinx was so bad that it was causing nerve damage and making him feel like he was trying to breathe thru a straw. We know that the syrinx is still there, but the decompression surgery gave him some relief. He says that the pressure headaches aren't as bad as they were before the surgery. He usually feels bad for several days and then the headaches ease off and the tinnitus and vertigo give him a break for awhile. We really enjoy those breaks!!!!
I've got lots more to blog about, but I need to cut this short and try to finish up a few more things before Christmas. I hope to get back to regular blogging after the first of the year. I'm going to take some pictures of the girls in there Christmas dresses to share with you this weekend. I hope to be able to post those soon:)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!












I pray your husband will feel much better for Christmas, and will be able to fully enjoy the day with his girls!!! God bless you, dear Kaleena! Will look forward to seeing your beautiful girls in their Christmas garb!!! In the meantime, enjoy your holidays!!! Love to you! Janine XO
ReplyDeleteKaleena....I love the photos of your girls on your header. You have beauuuutiful children...what a gift from God....a precious and priceless gift.
ReplyDeleteI know that they girl's dresses were hand-sewn by you with love, and I can't wait to see them.
Prayers and best wishes to Bobby...I do hope that things will get better....and that you all will have one of the best Christmases ever.
Much love,
Jackie
Hoping and praying you and your family will have a wonderful Christmas together.
ReplyDeleteLove ya.
Verna
I am very, very sorry to read about your husband.
ReplyDeleteI am keeping a good thought that is an uneventful week.