Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12/10/09

My Favorite Things

I've been so stressed lately and it seems like my stress is all I've been posting about. Today, I thought I would blog about something fun. The following is a list of a few of my favorite things. Call it a wishlist, call it my letter to Santa, heck, call it whatever you want. Here are a few of my favorite things:


I really want a new lens for my camera. It doesn't have to be this one. A similar one will work:)
I would LOVE to take a trip to Biltmore to see the estate all lit up for Christmas. I went there on a field trip one time and I've always said that I will go back someday. It is a beautiful place to visit. Man, I wish it didn't cost so darn much to go. On a bright note, kids get in free, so we'd only have to pay for 2 adult admissions:)
Some Uggs would be nice. I'll be honest, I think they're ugly. They are comfortable, though. I tried a pair on a while back and thought I was walking on clouds. Oh wow! I need some Uggs to scoot around the house in:)
Isn't this a pretty bed? I bet I wouldn't suffer from insomnia in this bed. Well, maybe I would still have insomnia, but I'd have insomnia in STYLE!!!!
Some fabric to feed my new sewing obsession would be nice. I'd like to make the girls some new spring/summer things to wear:)
Oh yummy! A vanilla bean cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! We don't have one near here (I don't think we do anyway) but I tried a slice of this at the TGI Friday's last Christmas. My lovely cousin gifted me with a gift card last year and I had Vanilla Bean Cheesecake for dessert. I hear that TGI Fridays orders their cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory:)
Don't these just look comfy? I think I need a pair of footy pj's for "big girls!" I'm sure I would look just as cute as my girls do in them:)
This has got to be the best cake ever made!!! This, my friends, is a Louisiana Crunch Cake from Entenmann's. I can never find these in stores, but I remember eating this as a child. I would get so excited everytime I saw one of those blue and white boxes come in with the weekly grocery purchases!
When all else fails, give a gift card! I LOVE me some Hobby Lobby! (but really, WHO doesn't?!)
I'm out of ribbon right now, so that is why these are on my wishlist. I've discovered that I like making bows for my girls to wear:) Plus, it's just pretty darn fun to see them wearing something that I made:)


Well, there you have it! My list of a few of my favorite things:) What are some of your favorite things? Share them with me......do a post of your own or feel free to leave your list in my comments.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a creative and yummy list! I do hope you get at least some of the items on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! What a great post. I'll have to give it some thought... although I do know I want/need a new laptop, and my dad is buying me one and I REALLY want a bike with a trailer for the kidlet, so I can bike around town. Other than that... hhmm... I'll have to think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite blogs are: yours, mckmama, mannland, my little life, part of me, a bunch of momsence, kates life, life on a lily pad, my little red boots, one moms musings, capture the moment... And any others that I follow but can't think of right now. .... I found you on facebook, my picture is from a photo shoot my sister did... I don't usually look like that haha! I gotta go though it's supper time!! Yaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just changed my picture to one of me rock climbing, and my name is Erica Arnold, thought you might want to know that haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good grief! I forgot to say that i agree fully with the footy pj's! They are adorable and look ultra comfy!!! ... Think I've posted enough on your blog today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new header, that's very cute! And just so you know I don't think you've sounded too down in the dumps, just being real, and real is good right?

    Couldn't say I agree with your hobby lobby love because I've never been to one and don't have one nearby. But it sounds like fun. Uggs are ugly I agree, but I hear they are warm!

    Okay did you just put the slide show at the bottom or has it been there for a while? Did you do that yourself or did someone else. It's waaaaaayyyy cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails