purses, toothless grins, smiling eyes, freckles, the sounds of the ocean, little girl giggles, hugs from my little ones, sloppy wet baby kisses, tiny baby clothes, lazy Sundays, quiet nights, starry skies, the color gray, Starbucks,strawberries, BBQ chicken, porch swings, going to the park, lighthouses,the smell of rain, country music, sunflowers, pink carnations, rainbows, road trips, waterfalls,7 letter names that end in "Y", children named Paisley, Destiny, and Delaney, crayola crayons, family outings, nice people, volunteering at school, 65 mustangs, unique names, church, chihuahuas,Panda Express, brown eyes, little girls in dresses, the color brown, shoes, computer, shopping, books
hello- Greetings from the island of Bali- Im the owner of http://andrysianipar.com this is my first visit. i really love your blog... dont forget to visit me back... see you...
That was a cute idea! And I agree you are abundantly blessed - and so am I!
ReplyDeleteFront: My son lost his life, to save mine.
ReplyDeleteBack: I realized what a gift God truly gave... His son.
Kaleena,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful comment on my blog. It meant so so much to me. I love you too =)
Beautiful! God is so good.
ReplyDeleteWe did this at our church a year ago - SO MOVING!
Beautiful testimony...I have something beautiful for you on my blog!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://joyousjabberings.blogspot.com/
hello-
ReplyDeleteGreetings from the island of Bali-
Im the owner of http://andrysianipar.com
this is my first visit.
i really love your blog...
dont forget to visit me back...
see you...