Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2/12/10

Valentines, Bedspreads, and Staph, Oh My!

McNabb Land is crazy today.

School is out for a 4 day weekend.

The girls had Valentine parties at school yesterday. Mamaw Joyce and Papaw Arnold (not really related to us, just very dear friends) sent them roses and balloons to school. Delaney got roses and balloons too:)

Today is my baby brother's 18th birthday, but he's in the hospital. Come home, soon little brother! I love you:)

Delaney started getting sick on Wednesday night. She's got a staph infection in her eyes....again. Her tear ducts are blocked....again. I'm waiting on the doctor to call me with details for an appointment date to her eye specialist. Wonder if they'll have to probe her eyes....again? Who knows?

I'm tired and feeling like I could use a nap. If I was a betting woman, which I'm not, I'd bet I won't get a nap until the kids are all 18 or older. Ha!

Found some really cute bedding for the girls' room. Felt like I'd seen it somewhere before. Suddenly remembered that I had. In pictures. On a blog. Wonder if Mimi would think I'm a stalker if I duplicated her bedroom design ideas after asking her where she bought some of the decor at? Interestingly enough, I NEVER thought to inquire about the bedding sets:)

Watching the snow fall. Didn't even know it was in the forecast. I'm ready for Spring.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word that would be so cool if your girls had the same bedroom. Wouldn't that be fun? My girls love their bedding.
    I hope that Delaney is feeling better soon and that your brother comes home from the hospital soon.
    Happy 18th birthday to him too!
    We have a 4 day weekend as well. What to do with the kids? We may do Splash Universe. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray Delaney feels better ASAP.

    Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy decorating your daughter's room!

    Bless you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about Delaney's staph infection. Doesn't sound like a great place to have one. Happy birthday to your brother - hope he can come home from the hospital soon. Have fun working on the girls' bedroom - sounds like we might get to see a picture or two when you are finished!?! More snow for you - how is the roof doing? Happy 4 day weekend. Hugs to all of you. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Delaney today??

    I'm so ready for Spring too :-(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails