Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2/6/10

Strange Post??

Well, not really sure if this is a strange thing to post about or not, but here goes....

Delaney has fallen in love with Legos (the duplo style version) and I have been searching everywhere for a good deal on some. I've looked on ebay, lego(dot)com, craigslist, and several stores. They are SO EXPENSIVE!!! I was hoping maybe someone out here in blogland has some Lego Duplos that their kids may have outgrown or maybe grown tired of. I'm willing to pay a fair price to purchase and have them shipped. Please let me know if you have any just laying around collecting dust. My Laney will sure be glad to have them:) You can email me if you have any kaleenamcnabb (at) yahoo (dot) com

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, we gave those away last year. We're onto the smaller still very expensive ones. I can't believe how much my kids love them and they get along soooo well when they are playing legos, it's unbelieveable. Hopefully you can find some out there somewhere. Try posting on Freecycle if there is one in your area. Someone might just have some in their closet they'd be willing to give you for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kaleena! We have a few but my kids actually still play with them. Its funny how some of their toys they have never stopped playing with although they don't always use them for their intended purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...my son just got into them too and i about had a heart attack when i saw the price tag! OUch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails