Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2/17/10

Howdy Friends:)

I've not been a very good blogger lately. Feels like there's not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I try to blog, really, I do. Lately though, I just end up staring at a blank screen. I have lots of things to talk about, but I'm just too tired to type it all in. I'll try to give you as much of an update as I can manage.



  • Still working on the girls' room.

  • Laney still has really yucky staph infected eyes.

  • Destiny has an ear infection.

  • Paisley is doing well.

  • My brother was released from the hospital.

  • Taking Laney to Chattanooga next week to see her eye specialist.

  • Thinking about painting my living room after I get done with their bedroom.

  • Just found out I'm going to be an aunt again (my SIL is 6 weeks pregnant.)

  • didn't celebrate Valentine's Day....went on a family outing to the mall and Toys R Us.

  • made some new hairbows for my pretty girls.

  • thinking about going to Hobby Lobby after therapy tomorrow.

Well, that's all I got. Please forgive me for not commenting too much lately. I am reading, just haven't had alot to say. There's a lot of stuff going on here that I wish I could tell you about, but it's really a little too personal to share right now. I hope to climb out of my mountain of stress soon.


(((HUGS)))


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand. Lately if I have 5 minutes at the computer not spent working, it spent just catching up on other people's blogs without even the time to leave a comment. I am miraculously caught up right now, and Gunnar is still sleeping (!!!) so I'm savoring my 5 minutes by actually taking the time to comment! Novel, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on in McNabb Land right now. We all understand when you skip a few days without posting something. Glad to hear Paisley is doing better but when one starts to get better, then you start with one (or two) of the others getting sick. See if you can break that cycle of one right after the other, for your sake!!!! I'm not sure how to do that, however. Have fun at Hobby Lobby. That is a fun place. Take care of you and your family. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs for all of you.

    I don't always have time to comment either. But do enjoy reading. I know you have had your hands full.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the girls room when it is all finished...I got the painting bug too after painting the girls room. I finished my bathroom the way:)
    Hope you got to go to Hobby Lobby. I love that store!
    Praying that you feel better and less stressed!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come by my site any time...feel free to read and don't worry about commenting, my friend. Life is busy...and you have a lot on your plate rightnow. Congratulations on the news that you are going to be a new aunt. Smiles to you from Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails