
2/1/10
It All Came Crashing Down
What does one do in McNabb Land on a cold and snow covered Sunday? Well, this Sunday we spent most of the day cleaning out the girls' bedroom. It's disgusting. Everything has to be thrown away. The part of the roof directly over their bedroom came down and now we have to clean it all up. Can I just say that McNabb Land is a crappy place to be these days?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I wouldn't expect you to say anything else! I would say the same thing. Something has to get better, only God knows when... I'm praying.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you have such a mess to deal with. Praying things get better soon!
ReplyDeleteKaleena....when it rains, it pours for you, doesn't it, my friend. I'm soo sorry. I know that doesn't help you get things cleaned up, but at least you know I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in on my blog earlier, I have been wondering what's been going on with you guys with all the sicknesses and all. I hope you can get that roof fixed and dealt with. Do you rent or own your home? Either way it must be awful.Praying for strength for you!
ReplyDeleteOh no...hang in there my friend. I know that feeling all too well.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you
ReplyDelete