Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/18/10

Some New Pictures

Destiny's Jump Rope For Heart fundraiser for the American Heart Association ends tomorrow. She set a goal of raising $100, but hasn't quite met that goal:( If anyone else wishes to donate or learn about the cause you can visit her site HERE. We've also been collecting locally (in cash or check form) and she's raised a total of $75 between what we have and what has been donated online. We're almost there! Hopefully, by tomorrow, she'll have reached her goal:)


I got out my camera and finally got some pictures of all 3 of my girls. Just thought you all might like to see some new pictures.







Of course, I had to throw in one of my little Sugar!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are all so gorgeous! And Destiny appears to be quite the artist, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Kaleena. I can see the teenage Destiny in her face already. She's looking very grownup. Paisley looks happy but I can see she's been sick. Hope she's going from strength to strength now. Delaney is a happy bug and Sugar is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful little ladies:) Sugar too. I love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I always love the pictures! Your girls are so beautiful.

    And no, I'm not a professional photo taker by any means. It's mostly just the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so beautiful! It's good to see their faces again:) I hope you are feeling better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all three adorable. i love the toothless smile. So cute. Your sugar is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails