I hate oversleeping. Even if it was only 15 minutes over. Messes up my whole schedule.
I guess the girls weren't suffering from school-itis yesterday. I'm pretty sure that's not contagious. They didn't seem to feel too horrible as they were playing ALL DAY yesterday and the fevers were gone before lunch time. However, Delaney was up half the night with a fever and some crankiness. Her skin was hot to touch and she was shivering. I dosed her with tylenol and just held her in my arms while she tried to get comfortable enough to sleep again. Sometime around 5am I must have dozed off. Yawn. I'm sleepy this morning, but there's so much to be done. If I can break her fever, she has therapy today. If the fever persists, I guess we'll just skip therapy, but there's still all the other things that need to be done. I'll probably try to take a nap today-if she naps. I hope she naps.












I'm glad Destiney and Paisley are feeling all better from their "school-itis" ... that illness sure is worse then any other isn't it? :P
ReplyDeleteI am praying that Delaneys' fever will break, that you will be able to take her to therapy, and that she will have a long nap so her mama can also have a long nap. :)
I hate waking up late too. Makes the whole day just crazy. Hope you get some rest and the day goes well. Let me know when Lisa gets in touch with you.
ReplyDelete