Delaney's fever was up and down yesterday. She wasn't acting like anything else was bothering her, so I'm not sure what's up with the fever. It spiked again last night and I had to give her tylenol at around 4 this morning too. Her fever broke for a long time yesterday and we did get to go to therapy. She had Speech and OT. (I tell you, she is doing so good with her therapy. She's learned TONS of sign language in Speech and is starting to make some progress with using sounds. We've not really gotten any new words in a while, but the words that she was already saying are getting a little easier to understand!) When we returned home from therapy, she took a super long nap and her fever went up again. I think we will just cancel everything for today and stay home so that she can rest and feel better.
My dental surgery is tomorrow and I'm starting to get a little scared. Especially considering the pain I've been in since my last dentist visit! I don't think I'll ever be able to get comfortable about going in for dental work again. Dentist=pain. If you think about it, will you pray for me tomorrow?












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!