Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/24/09

Delaney's Surgery Update

I am so very sorry that it has taken me so long to post this. I have been having a bit of trouble with my Internet. I keep getting bumped offline for some reason. Anyway.....on to the update.
We went Thursday, to Chattanooga for Delaney's surgery. It was actually done on Friday morning. She did well during the procedure. I was very pleased with how well she did. It was a little overwhelming for us, of course. I was not expecting her eyes to bleed afterwards. I also was not expecting her to be so nauseous for so long after. When she wasn't throwing up, she was sleeping. When she wasn't doing that, she was crying those awful bloody tears! But I digress...
She made it through and we were able to bring her home on Sunday morning. Delaney did have a bit of an elevated temperature and was a bit tachycardic after the surgery, but all in all, she did fantastic and we are thrilled! I am also thrilled to report that Delaney seems to be seeing better than before, though only time (and a follow up appointment) will tell! Thank you all for your continued prayers. Please pray that we do not have to do this again! I don't think I can take anymore stress. I need a break!!

On an unrelated note....PLEASE pray for Stellan. He is MckMama's little baby boy. He is in the hospital having SVT's. This is Supra Ventricular Tachycardia. It is very serious and his heart rate has been up to 300bpm for too long now. Please pray and send them all strength to deal with this.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy to hear that Delaney, despite some red-stained tears, is home now and has come through her surgery okay. Its time for your family to continue to heal and get strong from all that you have been through :) Prayers for continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that Delaney did so well with her surgery and is home. I pray that healthy times abound for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Delaney did well with her surgery and is back home again.
    Will continue to pray for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she is doing well! Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad all went well and that we could stay in touch by email. Don't hesitate to ask with any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from Robynn's. Send our prayers and love.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, so PLEASE leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails