3/19/09
Live from Chattanooga
We are here, in Chattanooga for Delaney's surgery, which will take place tomorrow (Friday, March 20, 2009) at the Children's Hospital. Please keep her in your prayers tomorrow as you go about your day. Her surgery will begin early (still not sure what time) and I'm not sure how long it will last. The surgeon will be able to tell us more info in the morning. I am so nervous about this. If you feel compelled to, please pray for my husband and I also. We live so far away from this hospital that none of our family was able to come be with us during her surgery, so we will be going through this alone, with only each other for support. Pray that we feel peace and patience during her surgery. I will update on how she is doing as soon as I can tomorrow. Or you can follow my updates on Twitter. thank you all for your prayers!
Labels:
Delaney,
Delaney's surgery,
hospitals,
prayer request,
thank you,
Twittering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you to have strength and for Delaney's surgery to go well!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all.....
ReplyDeleteWill pray for you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteKaleena, you will be in my thoughts and prayers all day. And you know, we have been through this three times. If you have any questions about recovery, patching, etc., just email me. I don't want to overwhelm you with information but am happy to answer specific questions or just give you an overview. It was a long journey but a beautiful destination. Be encouraged and heartened my friend.
ReplyDeleteWow you have been through so much. I will definitely say a prayer for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless, Megan
I am anxious to hear how everyone is doing.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well. I have said a prayer for each of you. I hope the surgery went well.
ReplyDelete